Southern Girl Creations

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kitchen Art

I found this little project on the crap I've made blog Click Here.  She has a great tutorial on how to do it!!!

This is my version that I have hanging in my kitchen now.  I really like it. I bought the frame at dollar tree it is an unfinished document frame.  I removed the glass and painted it black.  I covered the cardboard back of the frame with fabric and a heavy weight interfacing gluing it with hot glue.  I then painted the plain silverware black and glued them to the fabric with E6000 glue.  I added the ribbon with a staple gun to the back of the frame to hang it.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You go girl. Looks good!! :-)

Trisha said...

That looks great-what an awesome idea!

~Trisha

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

This is so cute...may have to steal your idea! :) I'm your newest follower. I'm loving your blog and craftiness!!!

Post a Comment